Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What is your testimony? Please copy and paste the questions into your comments.

What is your testimony, Lets just Praise the Lord.
I love to hear how people came to know the Lord. Share with us, You know that Paul shared his salvation experience with others. Someone may read what happened in your life and your testimony may be instrumental in bringing them to Christ.

1. How did the Lord bring you unto himself?
My testimony is below.

2. Who is the person that has made the biggest influence in your life spiritually?
A lady named Carolyn Wheeler led me to the Lord, A lady named Kathy Armentrout took me under her wing and really spent time with me and taught me how to live for the Lord. A couple named Steve and Connie Schwartz discipled me every week for a long time answered so of my many redundant questions. I thank God for these people that took time with me. They really had a desire to see me grow.

3. What is your lifes verse?
Psalms 34:6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
You know the Lord loves us so much. Let's brag upon the name of our Lord.


--- I am forever His, Rebecca

No comments: