Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Have you ever really pondered Romans 1: 20

September 10
Have you really ever pondered Romans 1: 20
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
My husband and I have been walking a bike trial every day, We usually walk about 3-4 miles. As we walk out we spend time praying and meditating on God. Then we talk to each other all the way back. Oh, it has been sweet fellowship, with the Lord and with my husband.
Today as we were walking, I took my camera with me and took some pictures of the path we walk on. As we have walked, different scriptures have come to our minds about the scenery we are surrounded by. For instance, The path........Proverb 3: 5 and 6 came to mind about acknowledging the Lord and he shall direct your paths, Also The river..... Psalms 1:2 and 3 [2] But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.[3] And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
As I was sitting here downloading the pictures, I began to think about the scripture in Romans 1: 20, I have often wondered what the Lord meant when he said that the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen........As we study the word of God and we see what he says in his word, we walk through life, things we see in this world will remind us about a verse we have learned. He has given us his word to learn about him. The more we read his word, The more we study his word, The more he will become manifested to us in his creation. People are without excuse because he gave us his word. The interesting part about that verse is that it says the invisible things of him.........How many times do people walk that path that i have been walking everyday and never think about the Lord because they don't know that scripture in Proverbs and how many times do people look down that river and see those trees and never think about the promise God has given us, because they don't know God's word. I thank God that I cannot walk that path without knowing God promises me that if I will acknowledge him,,,,,,,HE SHALL DIRECT MY PATH.
I am overwhelmed at how Real God is......If we will just search for him.
His word testifys of him
John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
I praise the Lord for his goodness to me.
Psalms 14 : 2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
Are we really seeking God in our lives?

I am forever His,
Rebecca

No comments: