Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Pleasant Experience

I have been working hard to find a new look for my blog, I have tried this template and that template and it has driven me crazy. I am so glad that when God the Father begins to change us he doesn't have to try this or that, he knows exactly what he is doing, he knows exactly who he is trying to make us look like, the perfect template per say Jesus Christ. One of the problems I was having in making the changes is that the colors I like so well, hurt even my eyes to sit and read, so I knew that the reading experience would not be pleasant to my visitors also.
Our heavenly Father knows that the things that we have in our life today that he is bidding us to change is hurting the cause of Christ and is not allowing people to have the full effect of who Jesus is and may not be a pleasant reading experience by others.
Our lives should be lived to bring honor to the Father. If there is something that he is bidding us to change in our lives, it is so much easier to yield to those changes rather than to fight them.
I was talking to my boys and we were talking about valleys and so many of our valleys are brought on in our lives by simply not yielding to that still small voice that is bidding us to change. He is always bidding us to follow his word, and when we choose not to obey then we not only hurt us but we hurt others around us in the process.
I have made these changes to allow my blog to be a more pleasant reading experience to you, now it is our turn to change those things that the Lord is dealing with us about to allow our lives to be a pleasant reading experience to others also.

This is somewhat of a quote by Sammy Allen that I just heard from an evangelist last week.

"A Man that Will scarcely make a vow to God will scarcely do anything for God."

Pss.37:5
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

4 comments:

Michelle @ Women Who Win said...

Thanks for visiting my site! :) I love to enter giveaways. Have you won anything?

Deborah said...

I love these new colors! I found the red was too much.

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

I returned to such a beautiful read! Not just what you've written, but the template is quite comfortable. There is a Twitter window that opens and the screen does a small dance when I close the Twitter window. Sorry, I don't want to get involved in Twitter right now. But I've RSS'd your site and will keep up with new posts.

Rebecca said...

Michelle, I have won a Kodak printer but other than that, nothing.