Wednesday, February 18, 2009

44 ODD Things about Me.


44 Odd Things About Me
;)1. Do you like blue cheese? um.... no. Thank you.

2. Have you ever jumped off of something higher than 30 Feet? YES, and never again!
I jumped off of a cliff into laurel lake....www.youtube.com/mestepb


3. Do you own a gun? No, I personally fear guns.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Not a big fan of Kool-aid, but if i had to choose, It would be grape.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not at all.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I fear what I am really eating, but if I dont think about it, I kinda like a good hot dog every now and then.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? ?????

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Coffee with milk

9. Can you do push ups? I really thought I could, until Ms. Francis challenged me to it, I couldn't even get my body off the ground.....I hate to even think about the last time I tried to do a push up, it cause more damage than good that day.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? Computer, Woodworking (I love the smell of wood)

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I know LOTS of people who do! :)

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My selfish tendencies

14. Middle name? Joanne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Why am I doing this and not my laundry?
I am praying very hard for a very special friend today, I want God to do a miracle in my life and the lives of my family and friends.


16. Name 3 drinks that you regularly drink? coffee, tea, grape juice.

17. Current worry? How God is going to pay Zac's school bill.

18. Current hate right now? My eating habits and my weight.

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20.How will you bring in the new year? Prayer

21. Where would you like to go? Oklahoma City

22. Name three people who might complete this.????????

23. Do you own slippers? yes and I love them.

24. What shirt are you wearing? Black pull over

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? yes but they slid all over the place.

26. Can you whistle? yes, I do it all the time, even when I am in public not realizing I am doing it and others look at me funny. lol.

27. Favorite color? Can I have two? Colbult blue and yellow

28. Would you be a pirate? No, I couldnt shoot anyone,,,,,remember I am afraid of guns......

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on the cd player.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? I always loved Lydia Grace

31. Favorite boy's name? Elijah

32. What's in your pocket right now? dust bunnies.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My girls singing last night.....Jordan was trying to sing and sarah was playing one key on the guitar and wouldnt change it.....Jordan stayed strong, but it sounded awful.

34. What vehicle do you drive? A mini van, and a red cadillac.....love it, it is stylish and confortable,,,it has butt warmers...


35. Worst injury you've ever had? Probably the time that Jordan ran through my bedroom door to bring me something that I asked for and my big toe caught on the door and ripped my whole toenail off, except for the back corner. I had to go to the emergency room and they tried to numb it with 4 shots and it would not numb, so he just had to jerk it off. OH IT HURT SO BAD!!!


36. Do you love where you live? YES, The Lord gave us this house and I am so content here, It is out in the country and so private and so beautiful.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One that we use and two others just sitting.

38. Who is your loudest friend? That would have to be April without a doubt , but I haven't seen her in a really long time.

39. Do you have any pets? One dog. IZZY

40. Can you balance a spoon on your nose? I think so.

41. Your favorite book(s)? Without a doubt, Prayer Asking and receiving By John R. Rice.

42. Do you collect anything? Not really, but I love birdhouses and I love country Americana decor and I have a lot of it.

43. Favorite Sports Team? No.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
God's been good Legacy Five.

Ok, now is your turn. Copy and paste and give me your answers. I would love to have you fill this out and let me know about you.
Or if you just want to comment that would be fine too.

2 comments:

Pilar said...

I have the book Prayer: Asking and Receiving. I haven't read it yet, I know feel I should :). Thanks for checking on my blog. I hope you enjoyed. Many blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, after reading all those interesting things about you. I feel like we've got quite a bit in common. Perhaps we should become friends?

Keep up the great work here!
((Hugs))