Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More of my testimony, This was when we lived in Goodland, Kansas
My name is Rebecca Estep. I am 40 years old. My birthday is August 1, 1966 My husbands name is Michael Estep We live in Goodland, Kansas I have been married to a wonderful man for almost 22 years. May 25th 1985 I have five wonderful children: Corey 18 Zachary 16 Sarah 14 11 Jordan 9 My husband is the Pastor of Bible Baptist Church, We have only been in the ministry since Dec, 2004. My husband and I were born and raised North of Cincinnati, Ohio. We moved to Kansas, Dec 2004 My husband was an Associate Pastor for 7 months in Arkansas City Ks. and then Goodland BBC needed a Pastor, We have been here since. Here at our church we have an ACE school, I am the Elementary Teacher, I love my children. I love watching the transformation children make during their learning years. I have been teaching since 2001. If you would have told me before I was a child of God that one day I would be (First) A pastors wife, (secondly) A school teacher.......Never in a million years would I have ever believed. It is amazing what the Lord can do with a old hunk of clay...... My lifes Verse is Psalms 34:6 This poor man cried and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. I pray this will give you alittle insight to who I am.
God Bless,
--- I am forever His, Rebecca

No comments: