Saturday, March 12, 2016

Little Is Much When God Is In It!

I am so thankful to be in a church that holds to the standard of Godly music.
Weekly I record the music and then share it to my YouTube page and have
been blessed by the way God has chosen to use it.

Many of the people in our Church have moved here to attend  Bible college
and have, in turn,  left family back in their home town and many times their
family is sad that they miss out on hearing them use their talents for the Lord
so I have found it to be a blessing to them.

But the thing I have found to be the biggest blessing is hearing that a blessed
Saint of God, that can no longer attend church, will go to the playlist and sit
and watch the videos of their church family they have grown to love over the
years and get their blesser blessed.

It's the little things that matter most sometimes.  Don't think for a minute, the little
thing you may do for the Lord does not matter because honestly,
never in a million years would I have realized how huge a blessing these videos would
be to so many people.
Little is much when God is in it!   I just want to be used by him and if the phone
God gave me can be used for his Glory, than I want it to be used!

Go here to check out the Amazing Music we are blessed to hear each week! Take a
minute and share a song with someone that you know may need to be encouraged
today.   We just never know, how the Lord may use a song to change the direction
of someone's thinking!  



No comments: