Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DID YOU KNOW?



Did anyone else know that now you can earn a MARY KAY MUSTANG? OH MY WORD!
I thought the pink Cadillac was amazing but come on....Who does not want to drive
a brand new Ford Mustang of your very own with NO CAR PAYMENT? I went to my very first Mary Kay meeting tonight and I am excited at the desire I have and the vision I see to be home again with my children.
I have been working outside of the home now for a year and I miss being a stay at home mom. I was in the home or with my children in their Christian school over the past 20 years. It has been very different being away from them all day.
Tonight I got a glimps of a hope that I can once again be home. It is going to take a lot of hard work and get to it ism, but if I am ever going to do it, now is the time.

I learned tonight that a subconscious mind is a problem solver. Get one goal and get it in front of your eyes and push until that goal is met. ONE GOAL! My one goal is to be back where I belong! In my home with my children!
If you have a financial issue that you need to earn some extra money. Mary Kay is a great company to work for. The benefits are out of this world! Please send me a comment on here or email me at mommiesgotfive at hotmail dot com and let me tell you more about Mary Kay today!

No comments: