Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big DAY! Mike hearing is finally here!

We have been waiting for quite sometime now. Feb. 17th is the day my husband has his hearing for his disability case. He will go before a judge with all of his medical records and with his history of being disabled and his fate will be in their hands, well that is what the world thinks, We know that ultimately our fate is in the Lords hands.
Proverbs 21:1
The king's heart is in the HAND OF THE LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

I am so thankful that I have my trust in the Lord and not in the world. I am thankful that he has carried us through this last year and a half and has proved himself and taken care of us through everything. I have to say that I have not always been the good example of how a Christian should act through all of this, but I am so thankful that God loves me inspite of my wicked self and because of his Only begotten Son Jesus. Not by works of righteousness that we have done but according to his mercy he saved us. Thank you Lord.

Please pray over the next couple of days for God's perfect will in this whole matter. One way or another this trial will soon be over. The unknown is the worst part. I would like to say I am ready to accept whatever God's will is for our lives, but I have found through out this last year that what I thought was in my heart was not really there (It is easy preaching to say I trust the Lord with all my heart but not easy living at times) and he has allowed some yucky stuff to come to the surface. When Jeremiah said
Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and DESPERATELY WICKED: who can know it?
He knew what he was talking about (OF COURSE HE DID). The minute you think you are above acting or responding a certain way, HOLD ON, cause that is when it will be brought to the surface to show you what you are made up of.
Without Christ we are nothing, with Christ's help we can do all things.
With Christ's help, I will except his will for our lives. Just pray that all things work together for his good and that he will have his perfect will in our lives.

I will try to keep everyone updated on how things went. We are not sure we will know anything tomorrow or not.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Rebecca

No comments: