Friday, October 2, 2009

Great News!

Yesterday we received another letter in the mail from the govenor, Mike's case has now been moved into the hearing phase of the proceedings. Praise the Lord.
We are very excited to see how quickly this part of the proceedings will go.
I think we are finally winding down. I hope.
The Lord is still blessing us so much. Sarah was given a school program that would not upload to our laptop so we needed a computer for her to do her school work. The Lord gave her a brand new computer with a brand new computer desk and the program loaded right up to the new computer.
Last night we had company that stopped by and gave us some money just in time for pressing bills.
It is awesome to see God come through right on time. He is never late. I honestly stand amazed. I know I shouldn't but it still blows me away each time I see him supply our need. I feel so unworthy but yet he still blesses me everyday.
God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble.
Praise the Lord.
I am forever His.

No comments: